As configuration manager, you will be responsible for preparing the configuration management plan for product development projects and for managing complex, large system delivery projects. The core of the function is to manage systems/products throughout the entire lifecycle: Product Lifecycle Management . Taking into account multi-site and security aspects among others. Initial focus is on (detailed) design and initial delivery of systems.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
- Preparing the configuration management plan and setting up configuration management for product development processes for complex delivery projects
- Developing and maintaining the CM-process, methods and best practices, using (international) standards
- Perform configuration management tasks in projects, such as providing baselines and deliverables
- Monitoring and (re)directing executive configuration management activities within projects ( including change management)
- Preparing and giving configuration manager/Product Life Cycle Management (awareness) presentations
- Bachelor’s/masters degree in preferably technical study direction
- Knowledge of configuration management / Product Life Cycle Management
- Affinity and knowledge of relevant engineering disciplines; hardware/software engineering
- Fluent speaking/writing the Dutch and English language
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Joost Ridderhof (groupleader mechanical engineering) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) via +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of configuratie manager? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!