Chief Information Security Officer
Are you the professional who will take information security within the Demcon Group to the next level?
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
As Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) it is your responsibility to further professionalize and implement the information security strategy within Demcon. You continuously ensure that the state of information security is at the desired level and that the behavior of employees is in line with the desirable culture in the field of information security. You are considered an expert on information security strategy by internal and external stakeholders.
As CISO within Demcon, you will maintain the information security strategy, based on a risk management approach and taking into account organizational needs, threat perception and trends. You also initiate and coordinate the implementation of information security for the entire organization and oversee it together with the security office. You own the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws and standards (e.g. NIS2 and ISO 27001). You advise the management with regard to adjustments in the strategic policy.
Furthermore, it is important that you create support and awareness around information security within the entire organization among all employees.
What are you going to do?
- You will further professionalize our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and implement it within the organization.
- You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws and standards (e.g. ISO 27001).
- You advise the management on strategic information security policy
- Actively follow up and process security incidents.
- Coordinate internal and external audits and follow up on results.
- You are involved in setting up new awareness activities.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed relevant wo education or equivalent level of thinking.
- At least five years of work experience in a similar position.
- Relevant experience in the field of cybersecurity and ISO 27001, preferably in a similar environment.
- You have at least affinity with ICT, in the field of information security and associated risks and vulnerabilities, laws and regulations and related standards.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to John Manhro (managing director) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000.
Are you interested in the position of Chief information security officer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!