Chemisch HSE adviseur
Does working in a dynamic world appeal to you? Do you like diversity in occupational safety issues and are you specialized in chemistry? Then we would love to have a cup of coffee with you!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
As HSE Advisor, you will be part of the HSE team, specializing in chemistry. You will play a major role, both executive and coordinating, in establishing and improving the HSE policy within the chemical branch of Demcon.
During your work, you will work closely with the other members of the HSE team and managing director and employees of the various Demcon entities, especially those in the chemical field. You can be deployed at all Demcon locations, but will mainly work for the Enschede branches.
What will you do?
- Support processes around chemistry, such as RI&E, hazardous substances, HAZOP.
- Advise on specific HSE questions/problems.
- Support the assessment of safety of processes and projects within the newly built laboratory.
- Write and improve procedures, work instructions and rules for the chemical branch within the existing management system and HSE policy.
- Implement and execute the HSE policy and create support for it in the chemical branch of Demcon.
- Acting and/or taking measures necessary for the safety of Demcon employees.
- Identifying, reporting and investigating (near) accidents/incidents and dangerous situations and monitoring improvement actions.
- Co-executing internal audits and checks;
- Monitoring changes in legislation and regulations concerning HSE chemistry.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed relevant wo education or equivalent level of thinking, preferably a chemical education such as chemical engineering or chemical technology
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of HSE preferably in the chemical industry
- Knowledge of relevant health & safety and environmental laws and regulations
- Knowledge of and/or experience with quality systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of chemical HSE advisor? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!