We are looking for a dedicated lead assembly technician, who is interested in assembling complex liquid and gas systems.
Convergence started in 2010 as a spin-off from the University of Twente. Since then, Convergence has specialised in making custom-made measurement and control systems for liquids and gases. Our systems are delivered to our international customer base consisting of prestigious universities, corporate innovation labs, life science and biopharma companies.
The company became part of the Demcon group in the summer of 2022, thus changing its name to Demcon convergence. Together with the Demcon group, we will further expand and professionalise the company.
What are you going to do?
- Assembly and testing of complex liquid and gas systems. Building and testing a system usually takes about four weeks;
- Working on serial builds or true custom systems or a mix in between. We coordinate together where you are best in your strengths;
- Incoming materials we book in together on a weekly basis;
- You will help keep the workshop and warehouse in good order;
- You will work the day shift.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have an affinity for technology and a passion for the job;
- You can fluently speak and write in the Dutch language;
- You have a completed education on at least MBO level in a technical direction, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- You have general mechanical assembly/key/mechanical engineering experience.
- Specific experience in the field of fluid and gas technology is an advantage but not essential;
- You are dedicated and enthusiastic.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon, we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime, because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A bicycle plan;
- The possibility to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy, so you can develop yourself further;
- An active staff association, which organizes activities such as monthly drinks, sports events and an annual Demcon weekend.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We would be happy to speak with you. Call to Edwin Gerritsen (managing director) or Laure Barts (HR business partner) via 088 – 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of assembly technician? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!