Electronics engineer medical systems
As an electronics engineer, making the medical world a little better. We would love to tell you how we do it!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
Wat ga je doen?
As an electronics engineer, you will be working on custom electronics for medical products ranging from health trackers and IVD devices to surgical instruments. For this we have expertise in sensors, wireless technology, motion and data acquisition. But also of applicable medical standards and associated certification. In our products, the interfaces between mechanics, software and electronics play an important role. You will therefore be working within a multidisciplinary team.
What will you do:
- develop the architecture into a working PCB design
- testing of the electronic system
- Integration into the final product.
You will work closely with the other disciplines in the project to come to the best solution for the system.
Wat breng je mee?
- A completed college or university degree in electrical engineering;
- 1-3 years of experience in electronics development;
- affinity with medical product development;
- good analytical and conceptual ability;
- A hands-on mentality and you are creative, meticulous and focused on results;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Peter Visser (electronics engineer) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of electronics engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Lijkt deze vacature je wat en ben je benieuwd naar het sollicitatieproces? Dat verloopt als volgt:.
Je hebt gesolliciteerd! We bespreken het intern en reageren zo snel mogelijk.
We hebben kort kennis gemaakt en willen elkaar beter leren kennen.
- Eerste gesprek
Kijken of het van beide kanten klikt en of de verwachtingen kloppen.
- Tweede gesprek
We gaan dieper in op een mogelijke samenwerking.
We zien beiden de match! Laten we een passend voorstel doen.
Je reactie op het aanbod is positief. We gaan de samenwerking definitief maken!