“Find a suitable CO2 and O2 measurement for Demcon products which can handle the high immunity levels of the medical standard”.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon advanced mechatronics is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization.
Demcon is all about engineering! We make technologically complex systems and products. Whether we are delivering medical solutions or providing challenging high- tech innovations: Demcon contributes to a better world. Using our expertise in high- tech systems, life sciences & health and smart industry. We start with a blank sheet to build the system concepts starting at the core of the problem and end with a prototype that exceeds our clients’ expectations. From proof of principle, prototype, and pre-production to serial production. We use our passion for engineering to make a difference!
Wat ga je doen?
Demcon designs and develops products which often includes CO2 and O2 sensors, for regulation the actuators. These sensors are also used for safety measures. Demcon noticed that these sensors are easily to disrupt by external emitted noises, which are specified in the immunity levels of the medical standards. This causes a larger development track to make the sensors robust and reliable.
Scope of internship:
- Research current Demcon products and their sensors.
- Investigate what the main requirements are for CO2 and O2 measurements.
- Research to immunity (EMC) and how it interferes to the measurement types.
- Create proposal for the CO2 and O2 measurement, which suits for the Demcon products.
- Design a PoP with a CO2 and/or O2 sensor.
- Build a test setup for testing immunity levels.
- Verify PoP in external lab.
Wat breng je mee?
- Master education electronics of electrical engineering
Wat bieden we jou?
- Possible Master Internship or Master Graduation project
- Work place within the Electronics department in Best. With a possibility to work from home (if required, 2 days a week).
- Work Laptop
- A monthly compensation
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Have we aroused your interest for this assignment? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.