Electronic engineer High Tech Systems
At Demcon, as an electronics engineer you will contribute with all your knowledge and skills to the development of complex mechatronic systems. You will be deployed in one or more project teams and you will be responsible for the development of the electronics. From complete machine architecture to embedded systems, reading sensors and controlling actuators. The diversity of projects is high. Currently, the main application areas are Medical Systems, High Tech Systems and Industrial Systems. The ambition is that Demcon will grow in other application areas in the coming years, such as Energy, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Agro & Food.
Your independence will be called upon and you will be given the opportunity to take a leading role in your field in the multidisciplinary teams.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
Wat ga je doen?
• Come up with a concept, get to work on the elaboration and design, and support you in making the prototypes;
• You take the intended end product and the integration of electronics into account in your choices;
• During the realization phase, you are responsible for the integration, testing and finally commissioning of the system;
• You work together with suppliers and colleagues from our other locations
Wat breng je mee?
• A completed HBO/WO education towards e.g. electronics/electrical engineering;
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• A designer mentality that actually finishes the job
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon you will join a growing and innovative company. We are driven by the fact that we can really contribute something to society. We are committed to getting answers to complex issues that have never been asked before. This offers a lot of challenge and variety, because every project is unique. We welcome your own initiative and you will be given every opportunity to do so. Thanks to autonomy in your work, you experience a lot of freedom and responsibility. With enthusiastic, curious and committed colleagues, the lines in our organization are short and we can always count on each other. At Demcon we value a pleasant workplace. We have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit is available for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
You can also count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 days off and 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- The possibility to follow education and courses via the Demcon Academy with which you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and phone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
For more information, please contact recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.