Electrical engineer High-Tech systems
As an electrical engineer, collaborate on mechatronic systems that make an impact in climate change or step forward in semicon!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
Wat ga je doen?
For tomorrow’s solutions, we have to work today. DEMCON high-tech systems works for many different customers in different market segments. Sometimes you work on a research and development tool for the semicon the other time on a setup to make the newest heat battery better.
As an electrical engineer you offer total solutions, consisting of custom or commercially available hardware and (custom) interconnection. You take care of the concept, design, realization and verification of electrical systems such as machine controls.
Technologies you will work with include:
- power distribution in low voltage systems
- Automation systems, PLCs (Beckhoff, Siemens).
- Realtime systems (Speedgoat, Delta Tau, Beckhoff).
- Electrical safety systems and functions (PL & SIL)
- Interconnection (Custom cable design, organizing interconnection PCAs)
you will be responsible for things such as:
- Aligning requirements and specifications with the customer.
- Thinking up and realizing concepts for the electrical system in a multidisciplinary context: there is a lot of switching with other disciplines to come to an optimal and completely integrated system architecture.
- (Documentation for) the complete product development chain: use cases, requirements, specifications, concept design, architecture, detail design, electrical drawing package, test plans, FATs and SATs.
- Supervising construction of (sub)systems and assisting in their assembly.
- Perform low-voltage safety testing and deliver with associated reporting.
You work together in a project team with other experts in areas of software, mechanics, thermal systems and systems engineering. You also manage, where necessary, people involved in the design and realization of electrical (sub-) systems.
Wat breng je mee?
- A completed college or university degree in electrical engineering or similar;
- Motivation to contribute your part in the team and challenge others to advance;
- Experience with selection, application and integration of components;
- Familiar with EPLAN or Engineering Base; Familiar with EMC and EMI;
- Familiar with standards IEC 60204, IEC 61010 and IEC 61439
- Experience with design according to standards/directives from CE/UL is a plus.
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call toArjan Flinkers (groupleader software engineering) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of electrical engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.