We are looking for a dedicated assembly technician, who is interested in assembling complex liquid and gas systems.
Convergence started in 2010 as a spin-off from the University of Twente. Since then, Convergence has specialised in making custom-made measurement and control systems for liquids and gases. Our systems are delivered to our international customer base consisting of prestigious universities, corporate innovation labs, life science and biopharma companies.
The company became part of the Demcon group in the summer of 2022, thus changing its name to Demcon convergence. Together with the Demcon group, we will further expand and professionalise the company.
Wat ga je doen?
Assembling and testing complex liquid and gas systems. Building and testing a system takes about four weeks. We offer the opportunity to work on serial construction or true custom systems or a mix in between. We coordinate with you where you are best in your strengths.
We book incoming materials weekly together and you will help keep the workshop and warehouse in order.
We work in day shift.
Wat breng je mee?
- You have an affinity for technology and a passion for the job;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language;
- You have completed education at at least mbo level in a technical field, such as mechanical or electrical engineering;
- You have general mechanical assembly, key, machine building experience;
- Specific experience in the field of fluid and gas technology is an advantage, but not essential;
- You are committed and enthusiastic.
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon, we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call Edwin Gerritsen, our managing director via +31 (0)6 30 19 23 93 or contact Laure Barts, HR business partner via +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Are you interested in the position of assembly technician? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.