At DEMCON you will join a growing and innovative company. We now have a team of 4 application managers at the head office in Enschede. We work together in a professional but also informal manner where the doors are always open to the rest of the organization. The entire ICT team, consisting of 16 men and women who are on friendly terms with each other, has a healthy dose of humor and is always in for a party.
Wat ga je doen?
As an Application Developer you will join the IT Application Office in Enschede. You are responsible for managing, developing and supporting one or more of the business applications used throughout the organization. You are able to convert questions from the organization into processes in our various applications.
Currently DEMCON works with the ERP systems AFAS and IFS Cloud, Solidworks PDM, and the Microsoft 365 packages, among others. These packages require maintenance as well as configuration adjustments in order to support our business processes. Communication between the packages is also an important part of this. We are looking for a colleague with knowledge of automation. This includes configuring workflows, automating tasks with powershell, power apps or C#, addressing APIs, building SQL queries and developing reports. We are not looking for the sheep with five legs. However, if you have four legs and initiative to want to learn more from third parties or colleagues, then we are looking for you.
In short; a challenging position within an innovative environment where great projects and diverse work await you.
Wat breng je mee?
- Knowledge of converting a question to a model to a solution that we will use for years to come
- Knowledge of how to use scripting or programming to automate processes
- You are flexible, curious and enjoy working together
- Good command of Dutch and English language
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Martijn Keijzer (manager ICT) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of application developer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.